Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

We were blessed this year to have the girls join us for a combination Thanksgiving/Chella's Birthday. Since everyone was pretty busy on the actual holiday, we had our own a few days later!  No ... we don't have Swine Flu, and No ... no one pulled Steve's finger. I was trying out a stock photo idea ... LOL.



Please note that Rochelle had a very special vegan tofu scramble while the rest of us oinked out on turkey, potatoes, stuffing and all the other traditional holiday foods.



I was able to get a few fun Christmas shots of the girls in front of the Christmas Tree. This year will be a magical Christmas ...



Ayana is a BIG fan of books! It's in the blood ...



Rochelle and her "almost vegan" birthday cake! Can you believe my baby is 20 years old?



In the spirit of a very merry Christmas, I hand painted our windows ...






I am thankful for my family, for our good health, for our warm and safe home. Cheers to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment