Monday, February 25, 2013

The Coolest Woman Cave Ever!

Seriously, I found heaven on Earth ... in Kenmore.  Staci has the coolest "Woman Artist Cave" I have ever seen in my life. With skylights and windows, this artist's haven is lined with cabinets and work benches to accommodate any type of project you could imagine. Stations dedicated to painting, sewing, and various crafting, with equipment to burn, melt, etch, blast and bake!



Staci was kind enough to allow me access to her special world so that I could grab some beautiful "hobby" shots for this month's stock photo focus. On this visit, we explored a little glass cutting, glass bead making, and oil paints. She also showed me how she knits handbags out of recycled plastic grocery bags! Staci is a one-of-a-kind artist that truly has many irons in many fires; for more on Staci's projects check out her blog: Studio Whimsy


No comments:

Post a Comment