Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rock-Stacking

Today was the "Rock-Stacking" hobby shoot. I showed up about an hour before my rock-stacker ethusiast so she wouldn't have to actually stack too many rocks before the shoot. Being a novice stacker it was interesting watching Linda find the zen balance within each stone as she coaxed it into balance. I didn't realize how intensely popular and serious cairn landscaping can be!


The whole scene made for an awesome playground after the shoot for two incredibly energetic 10-year-old-boys who couldn't wait to knock every single pile to smithereens! And they did ...


I had more giggles and laughs over the wind and Linda's hair ... There were a few times the gusts would whip it around in such a fashion that you couldn't tell if she was coming or going!



Another awesome day playing with the camera. I am blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment