Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year's ...

Looks like I'm sadly behind on keeping up with the Blog ... so far behind that I'm not sure where to pick back up! There were so many wonderful happenings in 2010 ... many little flights, visits with the girls, town festivals and events, and so much that I couldn't possibly cover it all so I shall just follow wherever I go ... heh.

We have certainly been bracing ourselves for a "Winter following El Nino". Port Townsend isn't the only place in the United States receiving "unusual weather" but we're certainly giving credence to the dramatic predictions. It's rare for our area to receive more than 3 inches at a time and if we do, it's usually gone within a day or two. I say ... "bring it!" But then again, I'm no longer doing the morning commutes or rushing children to bus stops or grumbling because everything has been scheduled two hours late.











No comments:

Post a Comment